My Funny Clementine

....that we live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities...Oscar Wilde

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yep its a plug..

A couple of my friends have just started blogging and keep asking me "how do I get people to comment?" Now thats a quandary and I honestly have no answer.. since I mostly write for myself..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell them to send me 10 kilos of chocolates. My comments are cheap.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Janaki said...

only 10 kilos.. its cant be that cheap either... cmon..

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, only 10 kilos. Arrey, summer sale hai na. Uppar se monsoon season discount. Isliyech!

2:50 AM  
Blogger SmartCookie said...

Ha ha...now i know what led "dadoji" to my page! but sigh now me no write for comments. me no write for myself either. me just write. :-D

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

smartie, you are doing well. Note I did not wait for the 10 kilos to arrive.

Cheers!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home