My Funny Clementine

....that we live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities...Oscar Wilde

Monday, August 21, 2006

Ciao

Though I have not been particular about retaining my anonymity, in the last few months, I have felt the need to retreat back into that shell. I seem to be paring my thoughts, views and general need to post. This was never about who was saying it as much as what it was saying.

So more for my sake than anyone else's am going to discontinue this blog. In case you still want to read my ramblings, you would need to mail me (email in profile).

5 Comments:

Blogger the mad momma said...

nooooooooo............you cant go away... i want to still keep hearing what you think....

12:40 AM  
Blogger SmartCookie said...

I'm shocked!

5:17 PM  
Blogger anumita said...

I want to still read you.

2:10 AM  
Blogger R. said...

well, I simply refuse to accept this sort of behavior, awaiting the next post..

plus how would one know you are thinking something to know your thoughts if you don't write about it huh? huh? so one has to be second guessing about what you are thinking, despite having no clue which direction these thoughts are headed.

11:46 PM  
Blogger White Magpie said...

You silly billy. Don't let others push buttons in you. Come back and stay.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home