Happy Birthday
My blog turns one today and never thought would survive a year of my diatribes. But I guess I did. Here is to more regular blogging..this was my first post..
....that we live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities...Oscar Wilde
My blog turns one today and never thought would survive a year of my diatribes. But I guess I did. Here is to more regular blogging..this was my first post..
7 Comments:
Many happy returns...now resolve to post more frequently, esp. on the books blog!
congrats :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Excellent! Excellent! (No, I don't know why I repeat myself.)
Congrats!!!
thanks y'all! am surprised ppl are stil reading considering how rarely I post... yes Jabberwock have resolved to read more and post more on the books blog.
Look forward to it. And I use Bloglines, so rare posting isn't an issue - one just gets updates when there's a new post.
kewl... a year is it? time flies. well it narks my return to ur blog. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home