....that we live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities...Oscar Wilde
posted by Janaki @ 10:43 PM
The same world that has accepted that Akshay Kumar CAN act? he he! I think Ash is better off without global acceptance. :-)
Oh i agree! She's so overrated!Even the promos for the movie looked horribly bland and vague!Although that review is fun to read..:)
Yes even I loved the way everyone trashed the movie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
The same world that has accepted that Akshay Kumar CAN act? he he! I think Ash is better off without global acceptance. :-)
Oh i agree! She's so overrated!Even the promos for the movie looked horribly bland and vague!
Although that review is fun to read..:)
Yes even I loved the way everyone trashed the movie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home