....that we live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities...Oscar Wilde
posted by Janaki @ 4:09 AM
sez article not found. I'm curious abt this pre-emptive method now!
it was yesterday's cover story... hopefully the link will work now
More about it....:-)
arnab, after I posted the link, I saw the post on ur blog.. am still too numbed!!! over what our great politcians are upto in mumbai and how the public is just not bothered!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
sez article not found. I'm curious abt this pre-emptive method now!
it was yesterday's cover story... hopefully the link will work now
More about it....:-)
arnab, after I posted the link, I saw the post on ur blog.. am still too numbed!!! over what our great politcians are upto in mumbai and how the public is just not bothered!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home