My Funny Clementine

....that we live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities...Oscar Wilde

Friday, September 16, 2005

Though I know nobody uses Hotmail in this day and age of Gmail but it was a pleasant surprise to Hotmail inbox finally extended the limits 25 Mb. Now clean ups will be required less frequently!

4 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

what 25 mb, hotmail increased the inbox to 250 MB when I was still young

8:27 AM  
Blogger mangesh said...

The 250 MB was only if you had signed up for hotmail from the US, or so I think.

I dont know how they classify it, but I have one hotmail ID with 250 MB (signed up when in the US) and one with the new 25 MB limit, signed up when I was in India!

-Mangesh

11:02 AM  
Blogger Janaki said...

accha! We here tho have gotten only 25 Mb...

9:57 PM  
Blogger eismcsquare said...

Well, thats how the 'white' world operates.

(I dont want to sound racist here, but thats the fact).

Another reason to go for gmail. In'it?

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home