My Funny Clementine

....that we live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities...Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The office is abuzz

.. and abuzz with because new girl has come aboard. She is young, enthusiastic and raring to go. But the men in office or should I say the boys.. are the ones causing all the buzz.

Coffees are delivered to her workstation.. she is dropped home.. on motorcycle rides in the rain.. every one runs helter skelter to make each of her wishes come true... Its just too delicious.

I walk around office with a perpetual smile. And I seem to be only one enjoying it so much. People are sighing much more. Skipping lunch. I mean I have worked at places before where the entry of one woman can change many dynamics but this is just too fantastic.

Two immediate guys vying for her attention. One stands a better chance because he sits next to her and other is smarter, more confident and dead sure he will emerge as the victorious one. My bets are with him.

Updates may follow depending on how spicy it gets...

2 Comments:

Blogger gawker said...

a picture would be nice to complement the post. heh

5:37 AM  
Blogger Janaki said...

With updates definitely! :D

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home