Sweet dreams?
Last night I shut my eyes and slowly waited for sleep to slide in.
At just that very moment I felt my bed shift from under me and I started to move in an anti clockwise direction. I promptly opened my eyes but the sickening rotating feeling did not stop from under me. Nauseously I closed my eyes again and everything swung into motion.
My world, gradulally getting dimmer, was consciously moving round and round. Just like in a ride at an amusement park. Being the control freak that I am, I did everything in my power to stop this roto-moto and firmly stick my neck out(literally!). My neck refused to stop my movement and started to hurt (just like my nect hurts in amusement park rides too!).
I distinctly recall the fact that I told myself that you are definitely moving in your imagination and you should be able to stop it whenever you want but I could not.
My bed, me and my dark world rapidly spun - spun away while I helplessly waited for the movement to stop.. and kept wondering what was it that made me spin like this.. akin to feeling like u just missed a step and wake up (not realing that you had fallen asleep) with a funny anticipation of knowing what it is like to fall down a flight of stairs or even anticipation of having to make that jump over on extra step because you missed it....
That sensation when you miss a step, someone once told me, is because your soul, hovering above you body, gives a tug.... does that mean my soul periodically leaves my body? and that I wake once it does and am therefore soul-less? how does it go back..? why don't I feel invaded then?
Too many sensations which cannot be explained once the sun rises..can anyone explain why?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home