My Funny Clementine

....that we live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities...Oscar Wilde

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Do as is?

Have not posted in a while becoz in typical fashion (of allowing someone else to decide how competent you are and realising that you just one of those numerous people who have lots to say and can say so half decently) while reading other blogs I realised that while I may have lots to say, I dont have anything to say which someone can say, learn a new skill (cribbing perhaps?), new information and knowledge ( how much I eat, sleep, read yaddah yaddah) or just get entertained (still to get there).

So now that I did start the blog, I kept wondering what can I write on it. "Thoughts" says one friend. "Use it to vent," says another. I love food blogs and travel blogs and tech blogs (upto the point of understanding) and personal blogs and book blogs and group blogs and media blogs and wait.. this is not making my decision any easier. I can't make my blog any of these because the other needs will not be met. I don't travel enough, I don't cook enough and apparently I dont write enough as well.

Till I figure out a direction for my blog - here are some of the things I have done recently. Currently reading Maugham's Mrs Craddock and must to my surprise am enjoying the tale as much as the language. Always love who can say her mind, make a decision and live it through. Not too many of those around are there? Also saw
'Khamosh Pani' (Silent Waters) , a film about fundamentalism. Worth a watch for performances and the handling. It is an interesting view point on fundamentalism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home