My Funny Clementine

....that we live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities...Oscar Wilde

Monday, July 11, 2005

Steps to immortalise her always makes me shudder in fear (or may be it is just disgust!)

9 Comments:

Blogger R. said...

Well...i'm not surprised one bit considering that the good lady is rumoured to be made of plastic herself.

9:58 AM  
Blogger daemon said...

Personally, I think there's delicious irony in her being chosen as the Indian Barbie, so to speak. It's the tulips that I am disconsolate about - that particular variety will always droop in shame, I'm afraid.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Janaki said...

Ice R. ice.. she is most certifiably made of ice..

1:29 AM  
Blogger Hornswoggler said...

She has one standard expression. making the doll should be fairly easy na?

9:07 PM  
Blogger Annie Zaidi said...

and the lady's won a national award now! sheesh! there goes my respect for the jury
:f

2:00 AM  
Blogger Janaki said...

Rash: Yes at least we won't have an annual barbie aka aish doll coming out thankfully. I mean like you said, not too many expressions.

Annie: I thought someone was playing a prank on me! She actually won :( Yep very dismal indeed!

10:38 AM  
Blogger gawker said...

I didnt know Aish was so hated in India. Why is that?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Sheece said...

once i thot ash was beautiful. with time i realised what beauty is. now i take no interest even talking abt her.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Janaki said...

Gawker: You know I think thats mostly because she represents everything that is non Indian and is hailed as as Indian representative everywhere she goes.. also its her inherent coldness that really gets to me..

Sheece: Well better late than never.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home